Saturday, June 28, 2008

Win a Babywearing Dream Stash!

As anyone who has been around me much knows, I enjoy using baby carriers. In fact, I find that they are indispensible. Whether it is trying to make it through the night walking up and down the stairs to get a collicky infant to sleep 0r just trying to get something done using both of your hands, I have found my baby carriers to be things I can't live without.

Well, the cool people over at Along For The Ride have a contest going on until July 31st where you can win a great collection of different types of carriers.

Win the Essential Babywearing Stash from Along for the Ride (one Beco Butterfly, one Hotsling baby pouch, one BabyHawk Mei Tai, one Zolowear Ring Sling, and one Gypsy Mama Wrap)

Once you enter, why not head back to the main site and shop their great selection or check out their information section?!

No comments: